Fees and costs are based on a 4 week residency period. In case of longer periods, please contact us at email@example.com.
Casa na Ilha is a non profit organization, fees and cost are estimated to run the program, the facilities and the equipment.
RESIDENCY PROGRAM FEE
• 1000 R$ Brazilian Real /320 Usd (aprox) 2 bed shared ensuite room per week
• 1300 R$ Brazilian Real/ 417 Usd (aprox) 1 bed private ensuite room per week
Including linen and full access to house facilities.
Tea and coffee is available 24 hs
MEAL SERVICE FEE
• 189 R$ Brazilian Real/ 60 Usd (aprox) per week
Includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Indoor Common work space
· Outdoor work space in a gallery that surrounds the house, 2500 sqf gardens and jungle, and of course the beach, waterfall and swimming pool area.
· Tutor available.
· Lodging in private or shared rooms en suite fully furnish.
· Natural resources from jungle, beaches waterfalls and gardens can be used without endangering the eco balance of the region.
· Wifi is limited!
· Equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, blender, pots, etc.)
· Cleaning and cooking services.
· Orientation and accompaniment on the project development before and after residency period.
· Interaction and connection with the community and local organizations
· Online work/project platform.