Fees and costs are based on a 3 and 4 week residency period. We accept two week stays as well and in case of longer periods (up to 8 weeks) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casa na Ilha is a non profit organization, fees and cost are estimated to run the program, the facilities and the equipment.
Residency fee includes breakfast and dinner, the ones are prepared in the house every day and are shared every night between the group.
For lunch, residents can buy supplies at the local market and prepare their own meals at the house kitchen or if they decide to lunch outside the house. There is a fridge for artists to use to store their food, snacks or cravings.
Tea and coffee are available 24 hs. The water in the house comes from a waterfall, this water is filtered before reaching the tanks so tap water is safe and drinkable.
We provide linen and towels.
RESIDENCE PROGRAM FEE (Includes breakfast and daily dinners)
Fees vary according to the type of accommodation. We have:
Shared room with shared bathroom 500 usd per week
Private room private bathroom 795 usd per week
Big Private room with private bathroom and private working space (indoor and outdoor) 950 usd per week
· Indoor and outdoor work space
· Tutor available.
· Lodging in private or shared rooms en suite
· Natural resources from jungle, beaches waterfalls and gardens can be used without endangering the eco balance of the region.
· Wifi (dual signal)
· Equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, blender, pots, etc.)
· Breakfast and dinners.
· Orientation and accompaniment on the project development before and after residency period.
· Interaction and connection with the community and local organizations
· Online work/project platform.